Details of any expenses you would need to attend should be placed on this page.
Please remember to include your name next to the information. What we need is the costs of your flight/train/car. If you do not need us to pay for the accommodation please say. Otherwise we will assume we are paying and reserve a room for you.
- David Golden (xdg) - accommodation: 5 nights - airfare: $915.30 (booked) - train: £32.80 (booked)
- user:ovid - train £150 - £200? accommodation (happy to kip on someone's couch)
- user:schwern - accommodation, I'm not picky - travel likely to be $1500 USD.
- Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar) - travel likely to be $1500 USD.
- Ricardo Signes (rjbs) - accomodation: ??? - airfair/train/coach: ~$1100
- Olivier Mengué (dolmen)
- accomodation 4 nights (will stay one more night but on my own budget)
- train (booked): 124 € (Paris-London and back) + £74 (London-Lancaster and back) -- Payback by the French Perl Mongers (~ €220, that will be deduced from the €500 of sponsoring).
- James E Keenan (kid51) - accommodation 4 nights (Apr 11-14): ???
- John Scoles (byterock) - couchsurf and airfare $1500 Can
- Christian Walde (Mithaldu) - plane £185 - accommodation £200 (happy to couchsurf)
- Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi) - airfare: €185 (exact, booked); accomodation: €0 (sponsored)
- Jess Robinson (castaway) - accommodation: Double bed (with theorbtwo), pref with no feathers (allergy)
- Andy Armstrong (AndyA) - self funding
- Barbie - 3 night accommodation (Thu/Fri/Sat) would be appreciated, but will cover myself if not too expensive.
- Leon Timmermans (leont) - accommodation: 3 nights - boat €63
- Paul Johnson (pjcj) - airfare: CHF 599
- Northern Railways does only UK booking (UK billing address mandatory). For international orders use instead CrossCountryTrains that delivers e-tickets by e-mail. Same prices.
Last modified: 05/04/13 23:13 by David Golden (xdg)Tags: booking expenses